Movin' On
The news is that I'm on the road. I'm headed 'cross the sea on a grand adventure, if you hadn't heard. You can find some details at ktdidktdid.wordpress.com, and hopefully a more in-depth account at wanderingshepherdess.tumblr.com.
I don't know if I'm done with this blog or what. Blogger irritates me and I haven't yet found the "perfect" outlet for blogging. Wordpress is a bit better. Tumbler's even more user-friendly. I know my mom wishes I'd blog more, but the truth is that texting and facebook have taken over my blogging tendencies. Hopefully I'll be more regular with it over at Tumblr. The downside to Tumblr is that readers can't really comment I don't think (maybe unless you're a tumblr member yourself?). That might be good for my selfish need for feedback.
Blogging was so much more important when I was lonely, actively changing and growing, and experiencing a lot of upset and chaos in my life. Recently I've been so at peace and happy that blogging hasn't been as important. I've been comfortable and haven't needed the outlet.
Guess that means I'll be blogging a lot the next few months! wanderingshepherdess.tumblr.com!



1 comment:
so does that means you'll be 'lonely' and changing and growing a lot while traveling? or just that you'll be wanting lots of feedback to your posts. (yea i still read every once in a while!) ;-) =P
Post a Comment