Blogthink
I've thought many, many times throughout the summer of things that I would blog about, had I the opportunity.
Like the look of recognition I exchanged with a hard-core road cyclist the other day, when each acknowledged the other's passion for the sport.
Like the pain I felt at learning that my first (and only) horse died over the winter. But not only died, starved to death, and the tears that I haven't yet shed.
Or the time when I rode through a field of daisies, my favorite flowers, on a 4-wheeler, and God sent one flipping up over the handlebars to land on my lap.
But alas, without internet, I haven't had the chance to blog these things.
I am alive. I only have two more weeks of blog-less-ness to go. I hope you are all well.



4 comments:
Hurray you posted something! I look forward to hearing more in two weeks :)
Happy thoughts and Prayers your way.
Oh Katie...there's a letter on the way. I miss you. Can't wait to see you up and blogging again.
I miss you already... the moment i got to harrisburg i started missing u soo much more. I love you! thank you for all your hugs, it means too much when it comes from you. don't 4get to call me! i'm being deprived here.. seperation anxiety!
Ah the words of a song come to mind "Where'd you go, I miss you so, seems like it's been forever, since you've been gone."
Good to see you are starting to make a comeback in the blog world.
Post a Comment