Adios

Hello, All,
I'm home for a few brief days to do camp recruiting at campmeeting before heading back to Laurel Lake in a couple of hours. I just wanted to give you all an official goodbye message to let you know that I'm going on a blogging vacation for the next five weeks. If I do blog, which is unlikely, it will be a rare treat. But don't forget about me, and be sure to check back around the first of August! I get home around the 25th of July and will start blogging soon after that, I hope. It's likely that I'll spend a couple more weeks working at Spokes before heading back to school.
I hope you all have a great summer! Spend lots of time outside, have a barbecue or two, ride a horse or a bike, go to the beach--whatever it is that makes summer "summer" for you, do it! This is my favorite time of year, and I hope to savor every second of it. Oh yeah, wear sunscreen too. :)
See you in the fall!



4 comments:
hehehehe i'll see in in a week darlin!!! i JUST CAN NOT WAIT!! u should have picked me up.. once again.. I can't wait to see you!! I can't wait to see Gina!! I just can't wait!!
I still check a couple times a week to see if maybe you might have posted something in one of the free minutes you have :)
Miss the writing.
hey i´ll be home the first of aug...well have to look each other up. yeah.
Hey I thought you were supposed to post when you got home. AND I avoided your blog til I got through the tour, now I come to see what you have written and NOTHING! I was so happy Thor beat out McEwen at the end :) I love him, and McEwen can be dirty sometimes so it was fun to see him get beat. And your guy took Yellow.
Post a Comment