Weird Dream
Last night I dreamed that I bought a mo-ped. It was very tall, so tall that I was worried I would hit my head when I rode under bridges. I wasn't wearing a helmet (go figure).
I rode by a man in a parked car, and for some reason he stuck his head out the window as I rode by. I hit his head with my body, and although I avoided falling, I had to veer into a parking lot. He pulled into the parking lot too. He had stuck his head out the window looking for help because he had an old and sick and grouchy wolf in his back seat. I helped him get his wolf into the nearby shop, where he was leaving it to be stuffed. (Stuffed!) We had to wrestle it to get a bottle on its head for a muzzle.
I got back on my mo-ped. It was dark now and I figured out how to use the headlights. I had to pedal a lot to get the motor going, and the bike was heavy. I was scared riding in traffic and down big hills. But somehow I made it home okay, wolf-muzzling and all.



2 comments:
Here's what my dream dictionary says about a Wolf.
"This animal is, as expected, a symbol of hard times or financial embarrassment, so pull in your belt, unless you managed, in your dream, to kill it or drive it away, in which case it predicts success in spite of all obstacles."
They don't have anything about mopeds.
So I would say you are going to overcome some difficult obstacles with VERY creative resources (a bottle for a muzzle?).
i think the bottle was the guy's idea. i believe i said to him, "what're you doing? aren't they just gonna club her anyway?!" but i helped him in the end.
Post a Comment