Monday, May 25, 2009

things i will blog about soon:

  • brewing beer
  • bottling beer
  • milwaukee trip/animal collective show
  • lakefront brewery tour
  • starved rock state park
  • the best meal i ever made/i'm glad i joined a csa
  • getting married

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Well, I look forward to hearing about those things.

ABL=EBV said...

when you say you will blog about getting married - does that mean your experience getting married as in you are now married? I don't know how out of the loop I am because I've been gone a long time and haven't done well at keeping in touch. so, my question right now is are you married? i can't wait for you to blog about it sometime in the near future. and am i the only one that thought this when they read it or did you assume she was speaking about it as I will give you my opinion on getting married?

Unknown said...

hhhmmm, I think we need more info on the last one.

Dan said...

what?? sounds like you're having the time of your life!

j.tome said...

yay! i've missed hearing how you are. it sounds like while you haven't been blogging, you have been living--which is great! :)