Happy
This afternoon while I was cleaning and setting up my studio, Israel settled in my bed to read and listen to music. A while later he called, "Can you bring me my knitting?"
What a great thing to hear!
He's knitting himself a long, brown cotton garter-stitch tie, and I can't believe how well he's doing (although he has this magic way of creating extra stitches out of thin air that he later has to decrease.)
Happy!



3 comments:
And, someone seems to have pink plaid sheets and is reading Walt Whitman. Oh, how I still love you, dear miss Katie....
israel is awesome- you are awesome. and btw i am jealous that you are spinning! man... I am glad you are happy :-D
Katie, look you have found a treasure- someone who not only supports your passions, but does them beside you! Happy Valentine's Day, I hope it's great.
Post a Comment