Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Done.

Took my last exams today. Turned in the rest of my homework and projects. Sold back all my books.

It's over, and I'm so, so, so glad.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Doing a happy dance for you. Does Union live stream their graduation? I got to watch my Mom get her master's last week online. If Union does let me know and I'll watch you graduate too!

Andrew said...

WOOOHOOO!!!!! So very very proud. Miss you lots.

Kristina said...

Yeah! Woo Woo! It's good to be done. Very good. Even if you don't know what you're doing (remember, I didn't know what I was doing either).

You will do well.

I love you, and I'm proud of you. Sorry I won't be there this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, just wait a few months. You'll want to go back. Or maybe that's just my bitterness. Congratulations, though, it is a big accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

FFFFFRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Congrats my friend! If I were to give you any advice it would be to skip graduation.

Gina said...

CONGRATS KATIE!!!!

that has to be SOOO liberating!!!!

Katie said...

Piglet: I like the way you think. My parents do not. It's marching for me, baby. :(

Andrew said...

I hope by "done" you didn't mean that we will no longer be treated to your wonderful insights and thought provoking blogs. Eight days without hearing whats on your mind.....I think I'm going through withdrawals.
:D

j.tome said...

woot! and yay! and woohoo! and sooo glad for youuu! ;) picture me jumping around for you, Katie. or dancing. yes, i dance. today i danced in class to celebrate the year's last spelling test with my kids. i thought they would join in. they looked at me like i was on crack, or something illegal. then they did the chicken dance. :D anyway, congrats!!