Saturday, August 02, 2008

Bike Tricks

Things I Can Do On My Bike:

  • Eat a Cliff Bar.
  • Ride for 10 seconds with no hands, very fast, down a hill, in the dark.
  • Change the song or volume on my iPod.
  • Eat a baguette.
  • Carry a whole load of groceries.
  • Unhook my bra (makes for better breathing!).
  • Keep up in traffic.
  • Drink water.
  • Sing.
  • Commute to work in 26 minutes.
(I could do none of these things on the day I graduated from college. Or at least I didn't know I could.)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

That's amazing! You're a MUCH better rider than me.

Anonymous said...

Can you do a track stand? If not, give it a try!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Track_stand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS9B0KQST

Katie said...

oh man, i have tried! i try every time i'm stuck at a light. i REFUSE to try in my clipless shoes. ;)