More Hair Polling
I am well aware that my sudden urges to drastically cut or color my hair have a lot to do with the state of the chemicals in my brain. The past few days they have been screaming and pulling at their hair and therefore I've been wanting to dye mine. Almost a year ago now (see above), I colored it reddish-brown. This time I'm thinking of just straight-up going brunette. If dying it can keep me from chopping it all off again, I have no qualms. It's taking forever to grow out and it's in that awful, annoying stage where it won't do anything, it's too short to put up, and it gets in my eyes and face constantly. It's hard not to cut it, but harder not to color it.
Red again? Brown? Blue? (Seriously--that's an option, I checked with work.) Short? Dreadlocks? Opinions?
P.S. It's pretty weird that I have a blog label called "Hair." I didn't realize I was one of "those" girls.



5 comments:
Mahogany with blue underlights. Have Angel do something interesting!
i like the idea of a dark brown...
do not get dreadlocks.
i make it a point not to associate with hippies...
in all seriousness, i am in a similar 'posih'. i think my face is growing a beard. it's in that strange place you are talking about.
what color is it now? i think i like that color.
I like the colour that you have it in the picture but I don't know if that is a recent pic or not. If you are trying to grow it out, resist the urge to chop it, you will just regret it later that you set yourself back. Get some clips to hold it out of your eyes while you wait. Personally, I've like it the times I've accidentally gone red. If you're leaning towards brown I'd do something with red tints to it. JMO.
thank you for the opinions! laura--i like your idea like whoa.
israel, your face is in the strange place where your beard gets in your eyes?
kim, i agree. i'm trying to grow it. and that picture's from last february.
more opinions are welcome. they have been good so far.
Post a Comment