Saturday, December 13, 2008

Is It Summer Yet?

In some parts of the world it is not cold and icy and gloomy. I know because I was recently in a place where there are still green things growing.Also, the sun was more bright and direct there, and it reflected on the water while Israel walked on a log.I feel more peaceful inside in a sunny and green-growing place. See?

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sometimes when I see picture of you, I think it's a picture of me.

You look good in that jacket. I'm glad you're happy and peaceful. Today I am a wreck for no good reason.

Katie said...

today i was a wreck for no good reason too which is why i posted pictures of when i was not a wreck. i hope you decide to move to spain next because i am damn sure coming with you.

j.tome said...

ahh. i felt that way in florida this last weekend. it's a good thing. glad you have that moment to draw from, to look at.