d.i.y. goddess
Old Train Case:

New Train Case:
Old Peanuts comics from a thrifted 1950s comic book.
Handmade giraffe screenprint (by RedBoots on etsy.com); a hoodie I bought from her came wrapped in this screenprinted brown paper sack, and tied with colorful string. Now Israel wears the string around his wrist, and the sack is recycled as art for the top of my train case!
Flour sack remade into a kitchen towel and embroidered with an owl (by hippiejo on etsy.com), now gracing the inside lid of my train case. I couldn't figure out a way to incorporate the mirror well, but I think I'm okay without it.
More Snoopy. I did all of this with only scissors, mod podge, fabric glue, and a cardboard cereal box for tools!
I have to admit, I'm proud...
New Train Case:



4 comments:
I am SO impressed! Wow!
this is awesome! plus you are an amazing thrifter.
thats amazing! wanna make me one?!?! laptop case version ;-)
I would say don't worry about making a wedding present, but after seeing this, I'm dying to know what you'll come up with.
You are a creative woman!
Post a Comment