Sundays are an absolute booger. Not so much as Mondays are, but still. Boogers all, they are.
Why, you ask? Because while they are still the weekend, you have a dreaded Monday coming up, bearing down on you like a Mack truck. Also, because everyone is studying all day long, and there's no fun in that.
I've been good on this gloomy Sunday. I got up at ten, showered, dressed, and did homework all day until now. So much productive homework, in fact, that I'm pretty much caught up through the week.
Alas, now, it's only four o'clock, and I have seven or eight hours of glorious weekend left at my disposal... and no one to share them with.
On a brighter note, however, Fridays and Sabbaths are rather glorious creations. Friday morning dawns brightly no matter what the weather, as Fridays are my "Sleep-in-'til'-8:30" days. Then its three classes, an hour and a half of work, and glorious freedom.
This particular Friday I wound up going camping with the Math and Science club at the last minute. My dear, kind, and thoughtful friend Mel left me a message inviting me to come, and when 5:00 came around, we, along with Ellen, Lauren, Jon, and Greg, were on our way out of the city for a brief but wonderful time in the great outdoors. Whoever invented camping (my guess would be God) is a genius. Kudos.
But now it is 4:00 on a Sunday afternoon, and I haven't left the dorm today. It is definately time to find something fun to do.
Goodbye for now.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment