Wow, long time no post. Guess this is just one more thing in my life sucking up my time, but I'm going to keep trying to update it non the less.
This has been a long, but busy, week! And the weekend isn't looking any more relaxed! Tonight are faculty soup suppers, but since I didn't get an invitation, I haven't decided if I'm going to crash the nursing one with Mel and Ellen or hang out with Keri or what. Tomorrow is when the fun actually begins. After second service we're having a barbecue at the park. And by we I mean everyone I know, pretty much. Tim Jordan and his g/f, Carissa, are coming for the weekend so we're all getting together to eat lunch and stuff. Should be a good time with all the camp people and Justin's friends, who I kinda know too, and whoever else Justin invited. Mel and I are going grocery shopping this afternoon to get hotdog buns and tomatos, our assigned donation to the barbeque. I'm not sure what I'll do Saturday night; its Champions fun center night where ASB takes us all out to Champions for go carting and I'm not sure what else, maybe mini golf or laser tag or something, but I don't know what my buddies are doing so I'll probably go with them wherever we end up hanging out. Sunday is the triathlon, and I'm an official water girl, so no sleeping in for me. I have to go cheer Mel on anyway :) That's my busy weekend (and I actually have homework on top of all that!)
Well this is a short post but I've gotta run to work here in a little bit. I was late once this week and don't want that to happen again ;) Emily(s), are you still out there??????
G'day!
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment