Keri, Greg, and I went country line dancing last night. Don't worry. We didn't look like this.
It was a really fun adventure though. It all began when my Reporting teacher assigned us a paper. We had to experience something that was out of our comfort zone and write a reaction paper on it. My boss, Ben, suggested country line dancing at the Pla Mor Ballroom here in Lincoln. I guess it's every Sunday night, and it only costs $5!
So when it came down to it, everyone had to study except for Greg and Keri and I. Greg and I got there before Keri did, but we were still a little late for the lesson part of the evening. So my line dancing experience was somewhat unsuccessful. I decided that I have perfect Adventist rythym--none. But it was really fun. I actually learned how to do the steps and one move to the Jitterbug. The only problem was that we had one guy to two girls. That makes the Jitterbug a little rough.
If you know a place to do line dancing, do it. I dare you. And if you're here in Lincoln, come with us to Pla Mor on Sunday--we're going again!
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sound like a lot of fun! Maybe I can convince Andrew he needs to go to Union to recruit taskforce and we can go with you!
I checked out Greg's blog and he has some great pics of you guys climbing. Sounds like you are having a blast at Union.
Post a Comment