Friday, October 21, 2005

Three bats decided to have a blood-sucking contest. The first bat goes out to test his skills, and comes back shortly with blood covering his whole mouth.

"Wow," said the other two bats. "That's absolutely amazing! What happened?"

"See that dead rabbit over there?" asked the first bat. "I drank all of its blood."

The other bats were astonished. So the second bat went out to see how he would fare. A few minutes later he returned with blood covering about half of his face.

"Amazing!" exclaimed the remaining two bats. "That's so much blood! What happened?"

"See that dead deer over there?" asked the second bat. "I drank all of its blood."

The two bats couldn't believe the second bat's success. So the third bat flew away to see what he could find. Just a few moments later he returned. His face was absolutely covered with blood!

"How did you do it?!" the first two bats were astonished. "What happened?"

"You see that pole over there?" asked the third bat. "I flew into it."

No comments: