Laughter and Boy Bands
I love Chinese guys.
More specifically, I love these Chinese guys. I'm pretty sure that they're the best boy band I've ever seen. Definately the funniest. They graciously shared with me the best laugh I've had all day.![]()
Can you please check out these hilarious head-banging, lip-synching, crooning-to-bad-American-music Chinese dudes? This is quite possibly the best music video in the world. Seriously. Click the links. You won't regret it.



2 comments:
Aren't these guys hilarious! I watched them a while ago, I think I got the link from Google's blog. My favorite part is the guy sitting in the background. I like to imagine that he's trying to ignore them and thinking "My roommates are such idiots!"
Ha! I was wondering if anyone else would catch the guy sitting in the background! Think that's actually in China?
Hey if I don't see you, Greg, have a great weekend and (American) holiday, okay? See ya after break.
Post a Comment