Growing
I've been having a bunch of really cool Jesus moments lately. They've involved cool new churches, a Bible study, great talks with Kristina, good sermons on CD and online, answered prayers, and Jesus teaching me new things.
One is that I've come to understand some verses more deeply than I have before. They get me really excited:
"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God" John 1:12
"Then they asked him, 'What must we do to do the works God requires?' Jesus answerd, 'The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.'" John 6:28,29
"For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:40
Wow, if we really lived out our belief in this stuff, things would be pretty great, huh?



No comments:
Post a Comment