Saturday, March 17, 2007

Turtles Go To Mass

Ever since I came to Union, I've been wanting to visit the traveler's chapel along the side of interstate 80 between here and Omaha. It's this beautiful glass-walled church up on a hill along the side of the highway. Today Kristina and I finally went, and we took the turtles along. It was a beautiful time with Jesus and Kristina and the Turtles. Have a look, and then check out the Turtles in Texas.


Wondering why the Turtles needed to say their Hail Marys? Check the next post for their Spring Break indiscretions--boy, did those naughty turtles need to repent!

5 comments:

Emily said...

could you inform me on how you make your link title thingies so large?

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to go to that chapel too. Now I feel that I have-vicariously. Thanks for that.

Kim said...

What a beautiful church. I can see why it intrigued you driving by so often.

nance said...

I went there once too! Your pictures make me smile!

Greg said...

I love that chapel. And you. And the turtles. Can I get on the pre-order list for the next episode of turtle adventures?