Monday, August 27, 2007

Bonjour!

Salut, Kim et Greg!

Ca va? Je suis une etudiante de francais. Le cours est difficile. Je suis non brillante. Je travaille, mais je n'ai pas de bon resultats. Je vais mal, mais c'est la vie! Mais un cours et livre est interessant. Kim, Tu n'as pas envie de donner des cours a une lyceenne nulle comme moi! Layna es une camarade de classe. Elle c'est un etudiant brillant.

Bonsoir!

Amour,
Katie

10 comments:

phil said...

Ce n'est pas mal. Je te dis, sérieusement. Je ne te crois pas quand tu dis que tu n'es pas brillante. Pour combien de temps est-ce que tu suis un cours de français?

Tout le monde doit étudier le français!

Au revoir,
Phillip(pe)

Unknown said...

Magnifique!
Tu as mon numero de telephone si tu as besoin d'aide. Attention au masculin et feminine et au pluriels.

Unknown said...

Always remember that when you make a sentence negative with ne...pas that the verb goes between in the ... area :) you did it right in two of your sentences. But the one with Je suis non brillante should read Je ne suis pas brillante. Layna EST... and Elle est unE etudiantE brillantE

(not to be critical, just reminding and just in case it's something that has to be handed in)

Katie said...

It's not something that had to be handed in. I barely know what I said, let alone what you guys did! When I have time I'll get my english-french dictionary and check it out. :) I knew that at the end there I was getting sketchy, but I didn't know I did that poorly! :) I've only had three classes so far, so hopefully things will go up from here.

Nikki said...

Contrôlez ceci. Je suis si frais je ne sais pas que le Français bien et moi pouvons vous comprendre. Il n'est pas celui dur. Mais naturellement, pour commenter fraude de I.
So it can't be that hard.

Kristina said...

You impress me all the time.

Unknown said...

"that poorly"?!?!?
What are you talking about? After 3 classes?!? YOU DID AWESOME!! If only my students had done that well!

phil said...

She [kim] is right--after only 3 classes, your French is hecka good. I remember being super frustrated the first couple of weeks of French class because all we did was memorize phrases. But you are off to a great start. Have fun!

Phil

Katie said...

Eh, well, I used the book a LOT! I do know some... but not a whole lot. I like "il n'y a pas de quois" (which I may have spelled wrong because I don't have my book in front of me) for some reason. It's long, but fun to say, and took some work to remember it. "A bientot" is fun too. :) Thanks for the encouragement. It's hard--I've never had to study so much in my life!

Nik, I don't know what you said. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just got your card. Thanks for the encouragement and for making me smile. You're great and I'm glad to know you, too. =)