Love
“The God of love and the love of God know no bounds. The unending love of Jesus teaches revolutionaries to love police officers, anarchists to love politicians, vegetarians to love meat eaters, peacemakers to love soldiers. This is the love that makes us the church. …
The church needs to stop talking about ending the pain of the poor and instead join the poor. All around us, the poor are crying out. They can no longer be silenced. Wherever that outcry is heard, the church must be present.” --Shane Claiborne“The world is in dire need of creative extremists. We live now in extreme times. The question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be. Will we be extremists for hate or for love?” --Martin Luther King, Jr.



1 comment:
Hey little lady!
I got your card and I love it! It is one of two pieces of decoration that is mine in my new room! I haven't been dancing much since I left either. That needs to change. I wanted to send you a reply in the mail but I know myself and by the time I get around to it, you will have forgotten you sent me anything and that I exist. So, this is just a quick thank you for thinking of me. Love you!
Post a Comment