Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Rated PG-13 for Language

Seriously... poor language ahead. If you're my parent or grandparent, you may wish to forego this post.

Kristina: I hate not knowing what I'm doing with my life, but the worst part is when other people ask me what I'm going to do next. "So, why are you in Lincoln?" they say. "What are you doing now?" "Do you have a job?"

Katie: I know what you can do.

Kristina: What?

Katie: Just have some little business cards made up to hand to people that say, "Mind your own damn business."
---
Katie: You know what I really hate?

Kristina: What?

Katie: When people know you for two-point-five seconds and think that just because you're both Adventist, the rudeness line is erased and they can ask you anything they like.

Kristina: [giggles, nodding]

Katie: Like when I was at my convention a few weeks ago and old men, complete strangers, would come up to me and say, "So, you're from Union, right? Are you dating a nice boy there?"

Kristina: You should just say, "No, he's a real son-of-a-bitch."

I hope this is as funny in writing as it was in person. Oh, how we laughed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's hilarious!
Wouldn't it be fun to do just to see their face ;)

mrscamacho said...

It ALWAYS cracks me up to hear Kristina cuss. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I laughed. Even though I'm sick and it hurt. Thanks for the laugh. =) (I particularly liked the second one.)

Nikki said...

lol you make me laugh....

nance said...

Hehe.. I can see you guys now. And what you say it so true!