I will admit he is cute. Currently I am poisoning the rodents in the barn, Shadow's become and indoor/outdoor cat, but he's more interested in moles and birds. I'm sick of them getting into the grain bags.
When I suggested, I suggested "Huey" Not "Hughie" Just so you're aware There'll be none of this Hugh Grant business And also I've just discovered that two spaces can be almost as effective as a period Almost Maybe three spaces is even more effective Four's too much though
freedom of the press. How dare blogger. Also, I dont personally like rats, but I hear they're great, clean pets. So enjoy. On the other hand, I think we have mice again. Not so clean, as they're running around my kitchen floor. I am not happy.
OH now I get the Hughie, now that Ben has explained it, Brilliant! Aaahhhh, Hugh Grant...I just watched Bridget Jone's Diary (again) a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you could get a second one and call him Collin ;)
You did NOT just get a rat!!! I imagine he is what Teddy would look like if we shaved him...one day. Well, I don't like Teddy and I certainly do like rats though I suppose it is fair to even out the world a little - you know. all those test, lab rats. you keeping one as a pet and spoiling it will balance the equation a bit don't you think?
14 comments:
ahem. i thought we weren't telling anyone. this would be telling... everyone.
i'm glad you chose hughie! hoo-rah! i'm taking credit for the "ie"!
Oh! Rats are the BEST pets! Well, maybe second only to tortoises. But really, they are so sweet and clean and gentle and funny. i love rats!
Welcome to the sunshine, Hughie!
I will admit he is cute.
Currently I am poisoning the rodents in the barn, Shadow's become and indoor/outdoor cat, but he's more interested in moles and birds. I'm sick of them getting into the grain bags.
When I suggested, I suggested "Huey" Not "Hughie" Just so you're aware There'll be none of this Hugh Grant business And also I've just discovered that two spaces can be almost as effective as a period Almost Maybe three spaces is even more effective Four's too much though
And then Blogger goes and takes away all my extra spaces! What's that about! Why is there so little freedom in this world nowadays?
freedom of the press. How dare blogger. Also, I dont personally like rats, but I hear they're great, clean pets. So enjoy. On the other hand, I think we have mice again. Not so clean, as they're running around my kitchen floor. I am not happy.
Cute! I can't wait to meet him!
OH now I get the Hughie, now that Ben has explained it, Brilliant!
Aaahhhh, Hugh Grant...I just watched Bridget Jone's Diary (again) a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you could get a second one and call him Collin ;)
Yeah, well, rats originated in England, and Hugh Grant is my favorite thing from across the pond, closely seconded by English Breakfast Tea. ;)
You did NOT just get a rat!!! I imagine he is what Teddy would look like if we shaved him...one day.
Well, I don't like Teddy and I certainly do like rats though I suppose it is fair to even out the world a little - you know. all those test, lab rats. you keeping one as a pet and spoiling it will balance the equation a bit don't you think?
i meant to sat don't like rats!!! I certainly don't like rats! this is what happens when you write when you are tired
So, just so we're clear. I don't like rats. No rats, bad rats.
you know...rats backwards is star
and by the way... you look fabulous
sooo cute! :) i bet you're having fun with him.
emily
cute rat! I sure do like him. Just saying hi, hope all is well!
Post a Comment