Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New 'do the 3rd.. or 4th?

Yup. Cut my hairs again. This time I (gasp!) got a real professional to do it, as opposed to using my trusty vacuum. Don't worry--I had a free cut and style coupon. It's not like I'd actually pay to get my hair cut.

Before:
After:
Okay, if you really can't tell a difference, I forgive you. There actually is one. When your hair is only two and a half or three inches long, taking an inch or an inch and a half off is a big deal. It keeps getting shorter and shorter every time I cut it. I don't think I'm planning on shaving it all off any time soon, but I don't have much room to go any shorter, now do I?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exactly did you cut your hair "using my trusty vacuum"?

Katie said...

I used a flow bee the last couple of times:

http://ktcarlson.blogspot.com/2007/
07/before-and-after.html

Emily said...

wouldn't that be "ben's trusty vacuum?

Unknown said...

I like it, I can tell the difference. It's a choppier style, instead of consistent length all around. Very Cool!

Anonymous said...

I approve. I admit it, I still pay to get my hairs cut. I'm paranoid about bad haircuts. It's happened too often, I guess.

Anonymous said...

I like you hair short. It's cute...YOU'RE cute. I can't remember you with long hair - the short hair just fits you - especially when you have those crazy looks on your face.