Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Possible...

...That I might be going to Oklahoma this weekend!

I thought Nancy was kidding when she asked if I wanted to take a 9 hour road trip to come visit her for the weekend. "I'd love to!" I typed to her in Google Chat. "Too bad I don't have a car..." I think she thought I was kidding with the "I'd love to!" as well, but really, I'm usually up for these sorts of things.

But Greg's going, so I may be riding along. Provided all the details work out, we'll bring games and have good times and still make it back in time for me to catch my flight to Pennsylvania Monday morning.

Hughie's chewing on my ear right now. He's out of his phase of liking to be down my shirt and into a nibbling my ear phase. (Men, I'll tell ya.) I have to shoo him away every couple of seconds, which makes for difficulty typing.

In other news, does anyone out there use Xanga? Any opinions of it?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

so your telling me that you're going to be in PA on monday. the one before thanksgiving and the monday right after i left from bma. meaning... tomorrow!!!! no.. i'm not excited at all.. i refuse to be excited and disappointed all in 30 seconds. (maybe less) Some days i wonder if u realize how much you are missed. but anyway... have a good thanksgiving break!!