so its a different color? your hair? it looks a little shorter. anyway, i've always known you to be a beautiful blonde. You were a gorgeous blonde. not that your not pretty now. you're making some dramatic changes dear!
Nice, I like it! Just in time for Christmas. I came up with another answer for your church people (I was thinking you would need some responses since you're going home for Christmas). - I'm not spending $20,000 a year husband hunting, I could do that for free from here! ;)
7 comments:
cute. your eyes look super blue. altho i would lose the lipstuff. it matches your hair almost exactly. lol
so its a different color? your hair? it looks a little shorter. anyway, i've always known you to be a beautiful blonde. You were a gorgeous blonde. not that your not pretty now. you're making some dramatic changes dear!
i wonder if your personality has changed any....
Nice, I like it! Just in time for Christmas.
I came up with another answer for your church people (I was thinking you would need some responses since you're going home for Christmas).
- I'm not spending $20,000 a year husband hunting, I could do that for free from here! ;)
nice rug
Beautiful! Gosh! Who is your hairstylist??!
Beautiful! Gosh! Who is your hairstylist??!
Oooh! I like it!
Post a Comment