That's a great pic. Lovin' the hair.Did you know that Jones Soda makes organic tea?I would post a new year's picture of me on my blog ('cause this was a good idea), but I'm sick. Again. Bleh. Thanks for all the emails, I'll write again soon.
Haha...
You're funny. I like you.
That would be Martinelli's. That comes from out here in the NW you know. Good stuff. I like the Cran/Apple the best.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's a great pic. Lovin' the hair.
Did you know that Jones Soda makes organic tea?
I would post a new year's picture of me on my blog ('cause this was a good idea), but I'm sick. Again. Bleh. Thanks for all the emails, I'll write again soon.
Haha...
You're funny.
I like you.
That would be Martinelli's. That comes from out here in the NW you know. Good stuff. I like the Cran/Apple the best.
Post a Comment