Help Me Please
Okay guys, contest cheating is about to ensue. I would hope that if you're still reading this blog nine months into its existence, that you've at some point found some humor/hope/food for thought here. This is your chance to give back!
I need a caption for the following really ridiculous portrait. Hilarity is preferable, and if you can make it relate to Christian and/or youth culture, all the better.
As it is for a contest, the prize being a youth ministry book, I plan to use your suggestions creatively (thereby avoiding blatant plagiarism.) Maybe I'll even combine ideas from a couple of them. Burns about this woman's need of orthodontia are fairly over-done, so be warned, you may want to be more original. Perhaps I should be offering a prize of my own. Okay: the winner will get some creative recognition on my blog in a rather extraordinary way. Perhaps I'll rename it after you. Post your picture in a large and obnoxious manner. Etc. It will be worth it.
Now all you Creative Geniuses, start your engines!



2 comments:
you should do something like "before chaperoning middle school bible camp". then again i don't think you want to see the after of this lady!
as much as i'd love to help....i cant think of anything!! sorry katie :(
Post a Comment