Last One. I Promise.
It's too funny not to share!!!! It even fits the music, holy cow!!! I wish I could dance like him. :)
I suppose I should explain... the song is "Undignified," a Crowder song.
It's too funny not to share!!!! It even fits the music, holy cow!!! I wish I could dance like him. :)
I suppose I should explain... the song is "Undignified," a Crowder song.
4 comments:
I watched this yesterday on Crowder's website. It's hilarious...I don't know where people come up with these ideas....his you on youtube thing is great.
oh my goodness!!! that is scary! and yet i watched to ALMOST the end.. Do u have that song?? i'd love to get it if u do.. wait... i'm asking A crowder fan.. let me rephrase may i get a copy of this? as well as a few others if u dont mind.. love you!!
I'm stuck on dial-up so I can't see it... :( but I will check back when my dad gets the filter going on the Comcast... :)
By the way, the story I wanted to tell you is on my blog. Love and God bless,
Dan
I laughed so hard. It's such nerdy dancing. TOO TOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment