Sunday, August 13, 2006

Our Friend the Flat 7



Wholly Yours is a song that just makes my heart sing. This is my all-time, absolute favorite Crowder song. I think. (Either that or No One Like You). Seriously. If anyone out there can learn this song with all the fancy Crowder fingerplay, I'll make you cookies. For real. Guitar nerds, I'm talking to you. No excuses, now!

I may be the only one fascinated by all of these videos, but every time I find a new treasure on YouTube, I can't help but share it. Oh, I can't even tell you how much I love worship music!

3 comments:

Peter said...

sheer genius: the flat seventh. haha! I bet I get the cookies first! :)
(yes fellow nerds, that is a challenge.)

Katie said...

So glad you came by, Pedro! :)

I have no idea what a flat seventh is. That could be the funniest part.

And those cookies may be yours sooner than you know!

Gina said...

Not being able to play guitar, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. It sounds awesome though :)