This'll Put a Bee in Kim's Bonnet
What do y'all think of this?
(If it won't show up, go to the link and look at the video section.)
What do y'all think of this?
(If it won't show up, go to the link and look at the video section.)
at
12:06 PM
Labels:
Christianity,
Video
5 comments:
yikes! we have to go see this..
Wow, that's really disturbing. They have the same thing for Muslims and we call them terrorist camps, I think the same term can apply here. I will leave it at that, and if you haven't seen Syriana yet....
I was thinking the same thing, Em, only from the "wow, how crazy scary can Christians get?" aspect...
Kim, what's Syriana? I thought you'd like this one. ;)
Syriana's the movie George Clooney did on the middle east last fall, I think it is out on DVD now, it's disturbing and haunting, but makes you think and gives insight into some of the things going on in the middle east in a non-blaming or threatening way. Just a this-is-how-it-is approach. Might I also suggest Lord of War if you want a look in to the arms trade and it's effects. Both are fictional stories but based on events that are happening or have happened.
whoa. this is really disturbing. i will have to go see it and let you know what i think.
Post a Comment