Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Turtles

Did you enjoy the first saga of the turtles? Then you'll definitely enjoy their first field trip! Click here to see the next installment!

In other news, it's going to be bitterly cold, cloudy, and snowy for the next three days. This keeps me from going to the gym, and most likely from feeling any semblance of normal mood. But spring arrives on Friday! It's supposed to be 41 degrees on Friday, and not really dip out of the 40s again for at least a week. In my book, that means that spring is on it's way! (Goodness, I desperately hope so, anyway.)

3 comments:

Gina said...

*gasp*
Katie, you misspelled a word!!


oh, and i love the saga of the tiny turtles! it always makes me laugh, no matter how many times i look at it!

Kristina said...

Hey Darlin' I have a little present for you (and you have a card for me?) so you should stop by sometime tonight after 5:30. It's a little Valentine's/spring present.

Andrew said...

Katie I'm so sory that you won't be there when I come out. That makes me sad as well. BOOOOO. Sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. I was really really looking forward to seeing you :( Well I hope you have a good time in Dallas. Sorry about the bad weather out there. We're supposed to get 2 feet of snow from a noreaster thats coming this way. I hope our flight can leave tomorrow morning.