I started with scarves...Moved on to an iPod/cell phone case...Made Kristina a nifty bag for Christmas (designed the flower myself, no pattern!)...and just finished my awesome 100% Irish wool hand-warmers, my first experience with cables and knitting "in the round"...
WOW! You're really good! I have never had the guts to try the cable stitch, just looks to hard. Stick with the easy knit,pearl stuff. Although I'm really wanting to try socks.
Super cool! I've just started knitting the end of break... I've never finished anything but kinda knew how to do it... I'm about 1/2 done with my first scarf :)
8 comments:
Wow! You're a rockstar! I'm very impressed!!!
Holy Crap! Didn't you just start knitting a little bit ago? You've got some magic powers or something!
I would kill... KILL for that cell/ipod holder.
awesome
WOW! You're really good!
I have never had the guts to try the cable stitch, just looks to hard. Stick with the easy knit,pearl stuff. Although I'm really wanting to try socks.
who are you, anonymous? I'll make you one if you like.
me, too! socks, that is. Katie, you are amazing with two needles in your hands! knitting, that is.
Super cool! I've just started knitting the end of break... I've never finished anything but kinda knew how to do it... I'm about 1/2 done with my first scarf :)
So. Talented. You have the amazing (to me) ability to stick with things, beautiful things. Bravo!
Post a Comment