Monday, January 21, 2008

I Adore This Song.

Warning: potentially offensive language ahead.

This is the song "Vampire," by Antsy Pants, from the movie Juno, which is my current favorite. And it makes me laugh, and feel joyful.

I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my fangs

I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my fangs

So I'm sad and I feel lonely
So I cry and I'm very angry
And I hate some girl lately
So I'm so no more sad and
ache yeah yeah

I am a vampire and I am looking in the city
Pretty girls don't look at me
Don't look at me
Cause I don't have my fangs
but I have lost my fangs

I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my mouth again
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my mouth again

So I get bone and I shred
So I fuck all and I croon some place
And I sing with my best looking
And I want to play the guitar
But my guitar is out of tune
I am a vampire
I am looking in the cd
And the musical don't play with me
Don't play with me

Because I don't play with my mouse again
And I have lost my mouse again

2 comments:

Dan said...

Juno was so great. Every part of it. I am getting the soundtrack from Peter...

So anyway, My parents vetoed my Italy ideas. They're saying that they think I should have a year of a language before I go to another country or something, but I kind of think it's BS and they think I'm going to get into trouble. Or they're just scared shitless at the whole idea itself... they said next summer they would be more supportive, though, so yeah...

phil said...

Hmm, I have to disagree. I have to say that the Kimya Dawson tracks are my favorite. The music is all good though.

It is a funny thing, listening to the soundtrack before seeing the movie. Rest assured, though, I will certainly invest in cinema tickets when it comes out in Thailand.

Right-o. Peas.