Sunday, January 04, 2009

awakening.

in those days,
we finally chose
to walk like giants
& hold the world
in arms grown strong with love
& there may be many things we forget
in the days to come,
but this will not be one of them.


-brian andreas.

2 comments:

Ashley Barber said...

Mmmm, good quote. I really love Brian Andreas. Thanks for reminding me of my affection.

Here's another of his that is one of my faves (that I feel like I've read here on your blog, in fact...):

"There are things you do
because they feel right
& they may make no sense
& they may make no money
& it may be the real reason
we are here:
to love each other
& to eat each other's cooking
& say it was good."

(My word verification word if "fugger". Funny.)

Katie said...

that is my very favorite of his. i have it on my facebook.