In the past couple of weeks, specifically since the beginning of Thanksgiving break, I've posted eight times. Several of these posts have been long and heartfelt. Alas, I've not had a single comment made... Where have you all gone?
Don't worry about it. Seriously. Just leave it. And actually, it was correct. That's how Angela Shofner found my blog. I really DO want to get going with it. *Sniff...sniff* REALLY! I need help still though. It's so pathetic. And for my first post, I already know what I want to begin with. I just need those comments the way I want them, still!
And HEY! I do read your blog. YES I do! :) And I--THIS HERE EMILY GIRL--have tried to comment more, haven't I?!?!?! :( Haven't I? Well, I'm certainly trying...
I'll write you more later!! For now, I must rush off to eat some grubby-dub... dub. It's the only way I'll be able to stay awake the rest of the day! (I'm sacrificing some of my lunchtime already for you! Now, do you feel special?) :)
I really do have more to say, oh goodness, lots, but it'll have to wait.
well just because i haven't commented doesnt mean i don't read you blog! I read it everyday a matter of fact!!I make it a point to read yours! :D:D It brightens my day to see whats going on in Katie's world! So don't worry your blog is being read!
Em: Your posts are here. I could delete them, but I think no one else knows what we're talking about. Safety, I'm pretty sure. You are commenting more, THANKS! I just didn't know it. :)
5 comments:
Oh, dear Katie!
Don't worry about it. Seriously. Just leave it. And actually, it was correct. That's how Angela Shofner found my blog. I really DO want to get going with it. *Sniff...sniff* REALLY! I need help still though. It's so pathetic. And for my first post, I already know what I want to begin with. I just need those comments the way I want them, still!
And HEY! I do read your blog. YES I do! :) And I--THIS HERE EMILY GIRL--have tried to comment more, haven't I?!?!?! :( Haven't I? Well, I'm certainly trying...
I'll write you more later!! For now, I must rush off to eat some grubby-dub... dub. It's the only way I'll be able to stay awake the rest of the day! (I'm sacrificing some of my lunchtime already for you! Now, do you feel special?) :)
I really do have more to say, oh goodness, lots, but it'll have to wait.
I appreciate you!
It's so spooky to not ever see my comments appear. They disappear--with the special case we have--FOREVER!
Have I told you lately...
how much I love your photos??
(Even when they make me want to cry!!! Awe!)
You thought I was going to tell you "how much I love you".... well, hah. I do!
well just because i haven't commented doesnt mean i don't read you blog! I read it everyday a matter of fact!!I make it a point to read yours! :D:D It brightens my day to see whats going on in Katie's world! So don't worry your blog is being read!
Em:
Your posts are here. I could delete them, but I think no one else knows what we're talking about. Safety, I'm pretty sure. You are commenting more, THANKS! I just didn't know it. :)
Thanks for reading, Nik!
Post a Comment