Sunday, December 04, 2005

Truer Wisdom Was Never Uttered



"What are men to rocks and mountains?"
--Pride and Prejudice, Volume II, Chapter IV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, did you read that book!?!?! I started to a while ago but i never finished.. :(

loves!
nikki

Em said...

So, after several attempts to get rid of any connotations linking your image to a certain room (just for men) I have begun to ponder the deeper meaning of your quote and it's connection to the man.

Should I share my perceptions gathered? Perhaps, you could enlighten me, first, with the reason for this post. It would be rather intriguing, I should like to think!

Em said...

OOOOooooOOOooooOOOOOOOO!

You made it so YOU have to view the comments before they are published?!?!? Perfect!! Yay! When did you do that?

But, really, the whole point of the secret is pointLESS with a link to ME on YOUR BLOG. (*Emily sticks her tongue out at you this very moment*)

Hah, but hey, it's not like I've done anything with it yet. (I AM hoping to.)

Katie said...

Yes, Nik, I've read P&P, but not all the way through. The movie was excellent however.

The reason for the post? Just that rocks and mountains are preferred to boys. But I would so love to hear your enlightening perceptions. The post was for no particular reason. I just stumbled upon the quote and fell in love with it. And the little man is because it was cooler than just putting a random picture of a REAL man on my blog.