Hey, is your comment moderation on again? It's only registering one comment on your home page. But wait, I wouldn't be able to see the rest of the comments then... Hmm???
You, "anonymous", are cracking me up. If you would comment this often all the time, my life would be so much more joyful! (hint hint!)
You really were tired. I'm confused over the "attack of the parenthesis" and whether your use of "here" as opposed to "hear" was purposeful or just your tiredness. I'm also puzzled about the comment moderation. I think everything is all right with the comments, so I'll do as you said and ignore. :)
I did get your e-mail. I loved it. It made me grin, as always. And I'll respond today. But you're not off the hook. ;)
As for the smart alek comment about me being Jon in the cartoons, I haven't noticed the hoardes of men begging you for a date, either! ;) j/k
you're right--it's not updating the number of comments immediately. huh. I haven't changed anything on my template lately so I don't think I screwed it up. Must be a Blogger glitch.
My use of "here" was due to your usage in the comment prior to mine.
And the "attack of the parentheses"? (Your spelling confused me, actually. So I looked it up and found mine to be in the correct plural form, just as I had thought! Hah!) Well, that was referring to my insane usage in my e-mail. My brain was just putting them in everywhere. I couldn't stop my little fingers from following orders! :)
In reference to Jon, how do you know that I haven't received any calls?
(You kept me giggling all the way to school with that one.)
[pwagpuah. I've never seen a word verification as hilarious as this before.]
Are you saying I need pwagpuah practice?? Now I'll admit to being a bit rusty, but at one time I think my pwagpuah skills were somewhat up to date, thank you very much. And as for what that means, well, you'll never know, now will you? ;)
I find it absolutely hilarious that my bad usage and spelling were what originated all of the confusion, and I was the one to be confused by them!!! Heh, maybe I was the tired one. You seem to be a lot more with it than I was!!
Glad I could make you laugh, dear one. I'll have to think a bit and come up with more smiles for you.
By the way, I utilized iTunes Music Store for that song you mentioned in your e-mail. First play, I wasn't so sure, but it has totally grown on me and I love it now. I think of you through every word of every time it plays on my iPod.
I have much to tell you about a very eventful day today. But after over 24 hours of not checking my e-mail, to my surprise, there was still no reply from you. Guess I was just too optimistic, eh? Well, here's the deal: I'll tell you about my day after I get an e-mail from you about what you did for the rest of break (spa, movie, weekend, etc etc!) and how it's going at school so far. And of course, pictures must be attached. Then and only then will you hear my news. :)
And now, since I've written a book in what is supposed to be a "comment," I bid you adeiu. :)
15 comments:
More than you know. :) The e-mail hit the spot.
(I hope this isn't representing you! Although, it would make me laugh just a bit more.)
Love you.
It isn't me. No one called asking for a New Year's date, so no risk of having to fabricate death or many children. :)
I'll here from you soon? Love you too.
Hah! Actually, I was thinking the roles would be reversed. :) Hah. Heh. Hoo. Okay, not funny.
Did you "here" from me or receive anything to soothe your being not-so-patient? :)
Sorry for the crazy attack of the parentheses! It's late. That's my excuse.
Going now! (Boy, am I going to hate myself in a matter of hours.)
Hey, is your comment moderation on again? It's only registering one comment on your home page. But wait, I wouldn't be able to see the rest of the comments then... Hmm???
Why...why do I even speak sometimes?
Ignore me!
You, "anonymous", are cracking me up. If you would comment this often all the time, my life would be so much more joyful! (hint hint!)
You really were tired. I'm confused over the "attack of the parenthesis" and whether your use of "here" as opposed to "hear" was purposeful or just your tiredness. I'm also puzzled about the comment moderation. I think everything is all right with the comments, so I'll do as you said and ignore. :)
I did get your e-mail. I loved it. It made me grin, as always. And I'll respond today. But you're not off the hook. ;)
As for the smart alek comment about me being Jon in the cartoons, I haven't noticed the hoardes of men begging you for a date, either! ;) j/k
I'll write later, until then, smile, friend!
you're right--it's not updating the number of comments immediately. huh. I haven't changed anything on my template lately so I don't think I screwed it up. Must be a Blogger glitch.
It's doing it on Ben's too. I just commented on his to see if it would update the comment tally right--it didn't. Wierd.
i def. needed that today! thanks!
You, my dear, are not a quick one, it seems. :)
My use of "here" was due to your usage in the comment prior to mine.
And the "attack of the parentheses"? (Your spelling confused me, actually. So I looked it up and found mine to be in the correct plural form, just as I had thought! Hah!) Well, that was referring to my insane usage in my e-mail. My brain was just putting them in everywhere. I couldn't stop my little fingers from following orders! :)
In reference to Jon, how do you know that I haven't received any calls?
(You kept me giggling all the way to school with that one.)
[pwagpuah. I've never seen a word verification as hilarious as this before.]
Just try saying the word. It's almost like you are puckering up for...welllll...
Hey, maybe you need to get a little practice in and then the stampede of men will arrive.
Tee he he. :)
Who has been commenting too much on one post, now? Huh, huh?
I shall have to go count.
Miss. Anonymous sounds a lot like a certain someone i know!!!! give you a hint, shes super cute, super funny, is in MA, and also LOVES parenthesis!
Are you saying I need pwagpuah practice?? Now I'll admit to being a bit rusty, but at one time I think my pwagpuah skills were somewhat up to date, thank you very much. And as for what that means, well, you'll never know, now will you? ;)
I find it absolutely hilarious that my bad usage and spelling were what originated all of the confusion, and I was the one to be confused by them!!! Heh, maybe I was the tired one. You seem to be a lot more with it than I was!!
Glad I could make you laugh, dear one. I'll have to think a bit and come up with more smiles for you.
By the way, I utilized iTunes Music Store for that song you mentioned in your e-mail. First play, I wasn't so sure, but it has totally grown on me and I love it now. I think of you through every word of every time it plays on my iPod.
I have much to tell you about a very eventful day today. But after over 24 hours of not checking my e-mail, to my surprise, there was still no reply from you. Guess I was just too optimistic, eh? Well, here's the deal: I'll tell you about my day after I get an e-mail from you about what you did for the rest of break (spa, movie, weekend, etc etc!) and how it's going at school so far. And of course, pictures must be attached. Then and only then will you hear my news. :)
And now, since I've written a book in what is supposed to be a "comment," I bid you adeiu. :)
Love ya.
Post a Comment