A New Game!
Ordinarily, online forward-ish kinds of games are not so fun. They are cause for deleting and/or ignoring. But I found a new, fun kind of online forward-ish kind of game! It doesn't have a name, that I know of, but it goes like this:
You search Google Images for some specific words, and then post the picture that comes up first. Well, in my case, I bent the rules a bit and posted the most appropriate picture that came up on the first page.
Here goes!
The town I grew up in:

The town I live in now:
My first name:
My grandmothers' first names:


My favorite food:

My favorite drink:
My favorite smell:
My favorite place:
My age:
The year I was born:
My pets' names (Rufus, Goldfish, Cocoa, Sassy):



Was it fun? I thought it was! (Em and Kim, its your turn next!)



8 comments:
Ooo! Ooo! Yay! I'm all for this game, especially since images are involved! Now, some of the images you used are still questionable to me, but it was fun to see none-the-less. Do we get to know the answers if we can't figure them out from the images?
I'll do my best to fill your request!
Questionable? Which are questionable? And yes, if you ask, I'll answer, if you can't figure them out.
Waiting for your turn to show up!
Ok, I'm working on it tonight. But it is a lot harder than it looks at first glance I want you to know.
What's up with the goat for Mohrsville?? That is odd!
I think that prizewinning goat (evidently) was from Mohrsville. It cracked me up. It looks like something that would live with the goats in the red barn between your house and mine, Joshie.
It is harder, Kim, but it's so fun!
and by prizewinning goat I meant prizewinning sheep.
Katie? Katie? Katie! I'm posting while in Career Writing. I'm looking across the room, and you're not there.
Sigh...wherever you are, I hope you're having a good time. You know, if it is possible to have a good time anywhere else...than here...listening to Mike give a lecture about arguing...
Hehe, drat, I was hoping no one would notice. :) My first skip of the semester... I'd hoped to make it at least a month into classes, but alas... It was a busy weekend so I bailed on work (much to my extreme guilt once I found out Ben was leaving) and skipped Career Writing... and now I almost feel like myself again. :) Thanks for noticing! Did I miss anything??
Post a Comment