just wanted to tell you i love you! Miss you millions!! BTW I think of you every morning when I wake up-the very first person i think of and see on my dresser. And you never did tell me what you ARE doing this summer for a job at camp. I WOULD like to know! Love always!
4 comments:
Oh no!
Is this what all those comments have meant in my life all along??
(Don't stop...you already know that I enjoy them. And I think I am enough to keep posting them, right?)
So, those tickets. Are you going to e-mail me or what?
...Maybe you've changed your mind.
:) Love you (just a tad).
thats fabulous
just wanted to tell you i love you! Miss you millions!! BTW I think of you every morning when I wake up-the very first person i think of and see on my dresser. And you never did tell me what you ARE doing this summer for a job at camp. I WOULD like to know!
Love always!
Post a Comment