CALL ME BACK or my heart will be broken! (Are you trying to tell me that you don't want to go out with me?)
...More like, call me back because I'm going insane! I know. You never give up this easily. And I haven't! I'm just, just, just itching.... I'm itching to talk to you! Itching, I say. Itching to talk to you!
Did you notice that I'm finally all caught up on your blogs? Truly, I am! I missed you so much that I decided to leave you messages everywhere!
i know. it's terrible. my blog and i have a love-hate relationship. right now it's hate. it's "i just don't feel like it" and since its not homework, it's not necessary. don't worry, i'm working on it...
4 comments:
CALL ME BACK or my heart will be broken! (Are you trying to tell me that you don't want to go out with me?)
...More like, call me back because I'm going insane! I know. You never give up this easily. And I haven't! I'm just, just, just itching.... I'm itching to talk to you! Itching, I say. Itching to talk to you!
Did you notice that I'm finally all caught up on your blogs? Truly, I am! I missed you so much that I decided to leave you messages everywhere!
such a nerd;)...see how i feel Emily??
I'm disappointed Katie, 5 days with no posts. I'm the one that's supposed to do that not you.
i know. it's terrible. my blog and i have a love-hate relationship. right now it's hate. it's "i just don't feel like it" and since its not homework, it's not necessary. don't worry, i'm working on it...
Post a Comment