I Wasn't Last!
I DID IT! The run and bike of the Union Triathlon. It was SO FRICKIN' FUN!! I don't know my time yet, but I'll update you then... enjoy the pictures. :) Oh, and the other girl you see a few times is my teammate in TEAM CARLAHTIE (as my sister called us), Carrie Lahtie. We were awesome. And my good friend Mel won it for the ladies AGAIN, for the third year in a row, and even came in second overall in the individual category--the only person who did it by themself and beat her was Walter, who's also won it the last three years. Yay Mel and Walter and Carrie and me!!












7 comments:
oh you guys are soo cute!!! I was thinking about you all today!! congrats to all of you!! muah!!!
nikki
oh i just gotta say it!! I do believe THAT is emily Yancer's car behind you in that one picture!! oh how i miss you all...
Hurray! Congrats! Big Hug! High 5!
I got your message and Andrew said you called him. I will call you tonight. Deb was here visiting and then I vaccumed the pool and then I've been painting the deck. It's getting dark so now I have time to sit :)
I'm glad that I saw you take the peel off that banana before you ate it. :0)
I'm so proud of you, girl!
Good for you Katie! And I love the black and white pictures.
You gay woman!!! You sooooo have my hoodie! It's alright, I GUESS. I know how much you must miss me. Just as long as you don't go walking around, you know... looking like you just came out of your boyfriends trailor... ahem.
ahem...
Awesome job Katie..and tell Carrie and Mel I said congrats too! And I love the pictures!
Post a Comment