Thinking Happy Thoughts
The stress has been creeping in lately through a combination of shortening days, added work, lacking sleep, psycho teachers, research papers, etc. Although I feel yucky more often these days, I choose joy.
The things in which I've found joy today are these:
- I got out of a class 20 minutes early and got to spend those minutes with one of my favorite friends.
- It is Friday and I have only one more class before the weekend officially begins.
- There is only a week and a half until midterm break (!!!!). My plans include sleep, a commodity whose likeness I've been ill-aquainted with of late.
- Recognizing that while my face has been broken out for the greater majority of the last ten years, apparently 22 is the magic number, because these days I spend more days with clear skin than not. (Here's to 23!)
- There will be a TLC Soup Supper/Cook Out tonight. More importantly, there will be guitar-playing and singing involved.
- The new Chris Tomlin song "Amazing Grace/Our Chains Are Gone."
- Veronica Mars and Grey's Anatomy. 'Nuff said.



3 comments:
speaking of jamming tonite... i just invited the rock star of all union college rock stars. think guitar nerds, but asian. heck yes.
uh oh, he won't show Ben up will he? Wouldn't want any drama now. ;)
Did you hear our nerds are at LLC this weekend?
3 Cheers for the weekend!
It's such an awful and catchy song all at the same time. You can't help but dance when you hear it. Ok well at least I try to dance...Andrew always happens to call me when I am in the car and have it on.
A: "WHERE are you at????"
K: "In the car"
A: "It sounds like you're at a club"
Without fail, everytime, cause clubs are open at 8:30 in the morning :)
Post a Comment