Of course, Dan, the Skunks would be honored by your presence. ;)
Actually, I thought I was quite brilliant with the name. Not only is it kind of nifty-sounding, it came about in an interesting way. I was thinking about whether or not Skunks will spray perfume when they're startled in the re-made Earth. :) Sweet Skunks. Coo'.
6 comments:
Quick! When can I get a ticket before it's too late?
you never told me you were famous!
Can I be one of your sweet skunks?
And it's got nothing to do with touring with U2, of course.
Of course, Dan, the Skunks would be honored by your presence. ;)
Actually, I thought I was quite brilliant with the name. Not only is it kind of nifty-sounding, it came about in an interesting way. I was thinking about whether or not Skunks will spray perfume when they're startled in the re-made Earth. :) Sweet Skunks. Coo'.
P.S. I love how the fabulous "tour" is "live for one night only." Very clever. :)
that, of course, is why it is so fabulous. ;)
Post a Comment