Dang you, Elsee, who are you!? You at least have to write enough that I can tell who you are, silly.
I'm glad my first book is being received with such fervor. Here I was feeling badly because it's not a particularly cheerful volume. Ah, well, neither are many of history's great works, and people still like those authors. :)
dude Danika and I started something similiar to that a little while ago!! hehehe the word MORE I think gives me a good hint but i could always be wrong!
3 comments:
i want to read it!!!! more, more, MORE!!!
Dang you, Elsee, who are you!? You at least have to write enough that I can tell who you are, silly.
I'm glad my first book is being received with such fervor. Here I was feeling badly because it's not a particularly cheerful volume. Ah, well, neither are many of history's great works, and people still like those authors. :)
dude Danika and I started something similiar to that a little while ago!! hehehe the word MORE I think gives me a good hint but i could always be wrong!
love you!
nik
Post a Comment