Yes, Emily Suzanne Yancer, I know that I stole photographs in the creation of this post. Rest assured--no photographers were harmed in the making of this merriment. All proceeds will go to the respective artists. I believe in stealing for a good cause, and this cause was good. You can now quell your righteous indignation, regardless of how justified it may be.
You're welcome. I know what it's like, and I know needing something, anything, to brighten things up a little. Glad this could help a bit. :)
Emily, the chapstick one is our one and only Emily Yancer, photographer extraordinaire. It makes an excellent desktop background, and if you asked her permission, I'm sure she'd let you use it as such.
6 comments:
Yes, Emily Suzanne Yancer, I know that I stole photographs in the creation of this post. Rest assured--no photographers were harmed in the making of this merriment. All proceeds will go to the respective artists. I believe in stealing for a good cause, and this cause was good. You can now quell your righteous indignation, regardless of how justified it may be.
Thank you for the pretty pictures. I needed them tonight.
i really like the chapstick one... who took that?
Thanks dear, I needed that badly today. I have been known to cry out of frustration earlier today, and this made me cry just because someone cares.
You made life ten times better.
And I really like some of those pictures. The last one and the one of the purple-ish flowers. They were nice and peaceful.
Thanks again. =) And I'm going to try.
You're welcome. I know what it's like, and I know needing something, anything, to brighten things up a little. Glad this could help a bit. :)
Emily, the chapstick one is our one and only Emily Yancer, photographer extraordinaire. It makes an excellent desktop background, and if you asked her permission, I'm sure she'd let you use it as such.
I really like these pictures! the cold weather is almost over, thank God, because I don't know how much more of it I could stand. :)
Post a Comment