If you folks would comment more, I would post more.Deal?And I have some big news to share. So there.
who is begging now? huh? huh?
oh that is so not fair. tell us the big news!!!!!!
Let me guess. You are moving out of the dorm for the summer and for next year. And Kristina will be your roommate. And there will be hijinks aplenty.And you need plates.:)
Laura Camacho, you are a very good guesser!
Tell me if there is other household junk you need. I am trying to get rid of various and sundry items so I don't have to pack them!Do you need a crappy muffin tin? Or an electric skillet?(lol! How's that for an advertisement!)
hey you, how are you? maybe we're not commenting because you're not posting anything comment worthy.. ever think of that, bob?!?! ;)
i'm sorry, I've been busy. I'll try to keep up better :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
who is begging now? huh? huh?
oh that is so not fair. tell us the big news!!!!!!
Let me guess. You are moving out of the dorm for the summer and for next year. And Kristina will be your roommate. And there will be hijinks aplenty.
And you need plates.
:)
Laura Camacho, you are a very good guesser!
Tell me if there is other household junk you need. I am trying to get rid of various and sundry items so I don't have to pack them!
Do you need a crappy muffin tin? Or an electric skillet?
(lol! How's that for an advertisement!)
hey you, how are you? maybe we're not commenting because you're not posting anything comment worthy.. ever think of that, bob?!?! ;)
i'm sorry, I've been busy. I'll try to keep up better :)
Post a Comment