Friday, April 13, 2007

How to Get to London

You will laugh if you do this right now:

1. go to maps.google.com
2. click on “get directions”
3. type “New York” in the first box (the “from” box)
4. type “London” in the second box (the “to” box)
5. scroll down to step #23

11 comments:

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

Kathryn Elizabeth Carlson! (That's right, for once, the full name is to emphasize my vexation.) This is what you were focusing on (aside from all the blogs you visited) while I was sitting through our class?!

(You made the right decision.)

Em said...

Sorry, the "Emily" comment was from me. I deleted it after I noticed that my screenname had been switched back. It's too confusing to go under that name with your sister and all...

Nikki said...

wow... ok so i'm here to bug you to take up a task force dean position next year at BMA! meaning this coming year. DO IT!!! we need a task force dean so u are it.

Katie said...

sorry, dear, i can't do that. i've already done task force. i can't afford it, either financially, or time-wise--i've gotta get done and graduate! besides, how could i leave union? and i have so many great opportunities here next year lined up. sorry. :) but thanks for the cookies!

Gina said...

It only works from New York to London, though. I really wanted to know how long it would take to swim from California to Australia. Not that I was thinking about attempting it or anything though....

Peter said...

I can do it! I will do it 9 times!

Kim said...

That is too funny!

Greg said...

lol! I love it. Google makes me laugh. I love them, even if they are going to take over the world.

Nikki said...

Peter made the cookies :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. New York to London in only 63 steps. That's fantastic. But a whole lot of miles. Thanks for the laugh.