Eve of 24


Tonight I put on a fancy, strappy new (used) top and girlie satin shoes. I went out for good pizza and great beer with three people I really like. All because tomorrow I will be 24.
I have come into myself. Tonight I was reminded by a friend that I am a different, more whole person than I was six months ago. I am young, and my life is ahead of me, and yet I feel as though I know who I am and I adore myself. That is a beautiful place to be. (I hope you are there too.)



5 comments:
You're amazing. Happy 24th. This year is going to be so good to you. :)
Yay! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birth Day Anniversary!! I forget that you are only 9 months +/- a couple days older than me. I hope that I will know who I am and where I want to be in 9 months. Here's to a lovely 80 degree day for my favorite Katie.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
May all your dreams come true.
::crack::
Happy Birthday
Post a Comment