Last Days
I'm in my final two weeks of dorm-room microwave cooking, and things are getting desperate. I'm having to be quite creative. Supper tonight included pretty much everything I've got left in my room:1/4 c. uncooked bulgur wheat
1 c. water
loose tea from 1 green tea bag
2 packets of Splenda
1/2 apple, diced
Combine all ingredients except the apple. Cook on medium-high power for ten minutes; add apple and continue cooking for eight more minutes.
It's not too bad considering I made it up as I went along! The amount of cooking time before the addition of the apple was because that's when I realized that apple would be good in it and I had one left. :)



2 comments:
Um. Um....
You know, there are TONS of leftovers from Sunday in my fridge that Leslie is struggling to keep up with. Plus, there's chocolate whipped cream that he hasn't even touched yet.
Before you make this strange concoction again (or anything like it), please call me and let me feed you. :)
aww, thanks, Laura! Kristina's on her way over now, I should have her bring me something :)
Post a Comment