The Need for Angry Chick Music
First day on the new job.
First entirely-too-short lunch break.
First day of missing being able to listen to music at work.
First day needing (in vain) angry chick music in order to cope with hours of stuffing envelopes and reading internal reports and annual fund manuals. (Ben--Brandi Carlile is officially angry girl music now. Sorry.)
The perks:
- I've already got confidentiality and phone skills down pat.
- My bosses are way flexible, a la TLC (maybe even moreso!). They don't care how much I work, or when, or where, for the most part. I already got tomorrow afternoon off.
- When I do mailings for Advancement, I don't have to fold scores of letters by hand; they have a folding machine!



3 comments:
hooray! i'm glad you like it...
I'm your hook-up for angry chick music. :)
i have angry chick music :) of course you'd have to ask if you wanted any..
Post a Comment